Friday 30 July 2010

Gratitude

I would like to extend my gratitude to all the people who have enquired after my health after the assault, it is much appreciated. My thanks also to those who have helped with the Swans recovery, especially Sue in Swindon with the invaluable medical advice, Moray coast vets and James Campbell in Auldearn for the recent supply of wheat grain which the pen enjoys. The Nairn Police have also done a good job ! My new ebay camera purchase arrived today, so I am back - snap happy as usual. I took a few shots and a little bit of video below of Steven seagull ( I was trying to decide what would be the best name, Steven seagull or George seagull, and opted for the former.) He enjoyed a bath today and the bandage is still holding, for 2 days anyway ! I recommend Chappie dog food for sick seagulls mixed with poultry pellets - he loves them !










No comments: