Saturday 2 October 2010

Nairn Swans Flying & Global

Yesterday For the first time this year I saw all the Nairn Swans flying, including the Pen ! I was particularly pleased to see the 4 cygnets with the Pen, after the dog attack which nearly finished her off. The injured cygnet with a bad left leg, still managed to take off and land. I have been giving her an anti inflammatory, but may have to catch her again with the SSPCA for a medical checkup. In spite of the naysayers and bad mouth critics, I continue to feed and promote the Nairn Swans to a global audience. The Nairn Museum is still displaying my photo exhibition, and it appears to have been well received. Handing out free postcards to the tourists seems to have helped promote the Nairn wildlife along with the calendars. The stats feature on Blogger is an interesting bit of info, and shows that Nairn Swans audience go all the way to OZ.

No comments: