Monday 21 February 2011

Snow White Serene Swans

Yesterday proved to be another reasonable day weather wise, but with a chill breeze. The resident Pen is searching out algae again and is very picky about what she eats, this is a prelude to nesting and egg production. Both our Swans look in superb condition, and are positively radiant as these photo's show. I was again privileged and honoured by their trust in me and able to take the enclosed video below - showing what beautiful serene creatures they are. The Pen is only a couple of feet away and seems to enjoy being close. Enjoy !








3 comments:

Debra Allan said...

The stillness of them is just beautiful. I wish I could be as serene. As usual Joe, stunning pics!!

jayteescot1 said...

Thanks Debra, if we could just bottle Swans serenity....I'd guzzle a bottle every day !

Debra Allan said...

Me too!!