Monday 17 October 2011

Beautiful Birds


The more I watch them the more I appreciate beautiful birds. With the drop in temperature the birds are looking forward to their food, and I was given a lovely welcome today down by the Merryton bridge. The cob and some cygnets spotted me from below the island and decided on a shuttle flight for their grub, camera out in time to get a few flight shots. The cob arrived first followed by the cygnets all of which flew really well , one of them had a pre - landing wobble, but corrected for a perfect splashdown ! The last pic is of Lefty the cygnet that had the angel wing, flying and landing like a trooper ! In addition someone sent me a youtube link of a fantastic nature video which will bring a lump to your throat. Well worth a look ! http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=SkY03n0_sD8&vq=medium


















No comments: