Wednesday 20 March 2019

Spring Equinox Happiness




As I have remarked in the past, I am truly astonished by the Natural World and keep getting reminders of how great it is. Today is the International day of Happiness, and I reflect on what gives me happiness.  Keeping life simple, rejection of consumerism, connecting, observing, appreciating and love of the Natural world - my keys to happiness !



Today is also the Spring Equinox where we have equal daylight and darkness, this changes by several minutes a day as we head towards Summer time. It is no accident that Penny has decided that it's nearly time to start nesting again and today checked out her Island nest site.




They may not have clocks or computers but the birds can tell the time with amazing accuracy.
A reminder again that this Planet was theirs long before we arrived.  



This weeks High spring tide gave me the opportunity to dislodge a heavy tree stuck at the Merryton bridge, one less obstacle to cause a problem.

No comments: