Friday 8 October 2021

MESSAGE TO COP 26

 Followers of this blog will know I have long advocated action on Climate change. Scotland is about to host the COP26 conference, our chance to make it plain - ACTION NEEDED NOW !  Climatescotland.org asked me to provide a Short video comment direct to those who will make the decisions. The comment has to be limited to one or two sentences, asking "why do you want action on the climate ? " 



A collection of peoples videos will be put together and shown to delegates in Glasgow and will be distributed on social media as well. Trust members and viewers might like to send in your own videos.



                           I could say so much on reasons why I want the world to save itself. I'm pretty sure it's all been said before by more learned and eminent people than I. It's really a no brainer, but I sent in my short video below.



No comments: