Friday 23 August 2019

AMAZON EMERGENCY !!

No one alive today can ignore the plight of the Planet, from Climate Change to the burning of the Amazon Rainforests, the evidence is clear for all to see. When I started this Blog over 10 Years ago, I was extremely conscious of the damage that Humans were doing to the Planet, and the very first words I wrote on the heading of the blog has been borne out time and time again.
WE ARE CUSTODIANS OF THE PLANET AND HAVE A DUTY TO CARE FOR IT.




                         I am not on Facebook or Twitter or any similar social media, and can only voice my concerns on this Blog to the wider world. As a member of the WWF, I have been asked to help bring the Amazon Rainforest fires to  your attention to be spread on social media and around the world to stop this Madness. Followers of my blog will have heard me point out before, that Rivers are the arteries and veins of the Planet and have to be protected. Likewise the trees are the Lungs of the Planet, and also have to be protected. We are dealing with life and death on a massive scale and as the one species that are most responsible, we must make our voices heard.
Please do what you can by visiting the WWF website  HERE and at the very least sign their petition.



On behalf of all the creatures and species that are being burned alive right now, THANK YOU.    

No comments: