Saturday 4 July 2009

Camera or Binoculars ?

I suppose if I was a true twitcher I would be walking around the river with a pair of binoculars. Savouring the sights for my eyes only, and getting an image which disappears as soon as I drop the binoculars.


I have to say I prefer the big picture with a modern digital camera, I might not get the instant satisfaction clarity and resolution, but i can capture the image forever. In addition when i put the shots onto the Blog they are here to be savoured by all.
With the use of Shank's Pony and the digital camera, the following images were taken on my usual Nairn rounds.























































































































































































































And finally the humour caption. "I told you, I have a headache!"


Now, aren't you all happy that I don't use Binoculars ?

No comments: