Monday 9 November 2009

5k Donation



Today when I looked outside to check on Sonny, I saw a carrier bag sitting just inside my gate.

It contained 5 kilos of Aldi carrots !

On behalf of the Swans I would like to thank the mystery benefactor for the 5k donation !


UPDATE: I can reveal that the mystery 5K benefactor is my friend Mr Tan who happened to see the Bargain Carrots in Aldi's. Many of you will know MR TAN from the the Takeaway in the high street. He can be seen running regularly along the links and round the river. Very apt really, Mr Tan the 5k man !

Maybe someone would like to donate a slicer to save my poor old wrists, the hand slicing into 2 mm slices with a knife is time consuming hard work! (labour of love)

They do enjoy their daily carrot rations and are looking really healthy. ( see video )

No comments: