Friday 11 September 2009

Happy Birthday Millie !

My Beautiful natured Millie is 10 today, so I thought I would let you all see some of her cute pics I've taken over the years. I got her just before the Millennium and called her Millie to remind me of her age ! She has been a great companion and given me so much joy and affection over the last decade. A reminder that good things can also happen on 9/11. She still plays like a puppy at home and her best toy believe it or not, is 2 plastic bottles tied with a piece of string ! As long as i'm pulling on one of them she is as happy as the day is long! I think all the dog owners will appreciate and understand these pics.




























































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fabulous pics of millie.She is very cute and looks like she was a very cute puppy as well.