Monday 15 March 2010

Fame at Last !

Having taken down the library photo display this morning, I was able to take them to the museum and discuss what was required for the exhibition there.

I was privileged to be asked to have them displayed for the summer months ! It seems that the photos have impressed many and hopefully will be an attraction for visitors and school groups etc.
This is good news, because I had several invites at different locations and the museum is central to the community. I am particularly pleased that children's groups will be invited to view the wildlife of our river, and make them even more aware of the environment and the life that inhabits it.

Nice to think it will help the local tourist industry, and put Nairn more on the map for wildlife viewing .

Aren't Swans simply superb !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done - I don;t think the impact of our resident swans can be entirely appreciated. :)

- Brian