Tuesday 20 November 2012

Strictly for the Birds


The more I learn about people and human nature, the more I appreciate all the other living creatures on the Planet. I think too much time is given over to human activity and interests, to the detriment of all other life forms and the whole fantastic Planet we are lucky enough to live on. We are obsessed with our own species while ignoring almost everything else, and sleepwalking ourselves day by day into an ever diminished world.
How little time is given on TV or news media to the myriad of life that covers the globe, nothing but human trivia seems to be thrown endlessly at us. Anyone who is more interested in another species is considered weird or eccentric, maybe they know something that the rest of us should! I'm strictly for the birds, and I think they know it !

No comments: