Saturday 31 July 2010

Assailant Before the Beak


The Heron excelled himself today catching a flounder that was almost too big for his beak. With patient deft handling he softened it up by continually dropping it, picking it up and turning it over, prodding and poking and crushing it before finally swallowing it vertically.


I got some good shots with my new (secondhand camera).









































My Attacker last week will be up before the beak on the 22nd October, he is charged with assault. I hope the judicial system handles him like the Heron handling the fish I saw today.

1 comment:

sue swindon said...

Keep up the good work Joe, dont let the minority scare you, as your protection will lay in the hands of God. Mine does often. Well done Joe regards Sue Swindon